Home inspections are valuable investments that can maximize your savings or earnings, and are a necessary tool to help negotiate any offer.
At Home Fax™ Inspections, you always get our 100% satisfaction guarantee, 24 hour report turnaround time, pre and post inspection record checks, innovative and easy to understand reports and communication, as well as supplemental information to help anyone Know the Home Before You Buy™. We adhere to the ASHI Standards of Practice, provide convenient online scheduling and payment tools, and are fully licensed, bonded and insured under Michigan state requirements.
Here’s how a professional inspection from Home Fax™ Inspections can help you negotiate your offer as a buyer, seller, or real estate professional:
- Schedule the inspection at your convenience and have the ability to assist the inspector during the inspection process, which is otherwise uncommon during a buyer’s inspection.
- Be alerted to any items of immediate concern ahead of time, instead of during the buy and sell process, lightening 11th hour re-negotiations and last-minute problems.
- Pre-awareness allows you to correct issues beforehand, or price the home at a realistic asking price if problems do exist, helping you save time and money without risking a potential sale.
- By correcting any issues beforehand, you can review the inspection report prior to being generated and have corrections made, which:
- Gives you more time to shop competitive bids and make repairs at the most reasonable price, all while eliminating over-inflated buyer estimates or demands.
- Permits you to attach repair invoices to the report that may eliminate prospective buyer suspicions before they walk away without making an offer.
- Helps your home show better and sell at a higher price, especially when no major issues are identified during the inspection process.
- Ultimately may encourage buyers to waive the inspection contingency all together in your gesture of forthrightness.
- Even more, all Seller Inspections and Pre-Inspections have the option of being listed online at www.HomeFaxInspect.com, enhancing the marketing appeal and visibility of the listing!
- Purchasing a home is most likely the largest investment you will make in your lifetime. Protect your investment with a professional home inspection.
- No home is perfect. All homes need continuous maintenance and are never entirely free of defects, even new homes. Without an inspection report, there’s no tool to help you negotiate your offer, period.
- As defects are found, you and your agent have the ability to negotiate the purchase price based on your inspector’s findings. Sometimes, serious problems may lend you the opportunity to retract your offer entirely, something that would not have been possible without an inspection.
- Using your Home Fax™ Inspection Report, you can request updates or issues be corrected by the seller, alleviating any hassles or repairs that are now negotiated into the purchase price.
- Your FREE Home Energy Audit and Environmental Records Report will help you Know the Home Before You Buy™, giving you additional negotiation material that you otherwise would not have received or become aware of.
Real Estate Professionals:
- All Seller Inspections and Pre-Inspections have the option to be listed online at www.HomeFaxInspect.com, enhancing the marketing appeal and visibility of the listing at your request.
- Sellers can schedule the inspection at their convenience, eliminating time and effort on your part, while assisting the inspector during the inspection process.
- You and the seller will become aware of any items in need of repair or safety hazards ahead of time, instead of while touring the home or during the buy and sell process.
- This allows you and the seller to strategize repairs appropriately.
- As a result, sellers are more apt to make repairs beforehand, since they can save money by shopping competitive bids.
- Repair invoices may be attached to the report, eliminating prospective buyer suspicions before they walk away without making an offer.
- If problems still do exist, you can bring those issues to the buyer’s attention up front, providing you with negotiation leverage without risking a potential sale.
- By addressing these issues up front, you reduce the need for last minute re-negotiations, likelihood of buyer’s remorse, and chance the deal falls apart as buyers may even be encouraged to waive the inspection contingency all together.
- Ultimately helping the home show better, while maximizing the sale price for the seller and your overall commission.